Lotus Evora 400
The Lotus Evora 400 is built in the true tradition of Lotus sport cars; high performance with precision handling.
This is a serious driver’s car that consistently delivers dynamic and uncompromising performance, just as you would expect from a road car developed on the racetrack. Its lightweight construction, outstanding agility, and aerodynamic styling firmly set it apart from its rivals.
With the Evora 400, nothing is superfluous, it’s designed to perform with no compromise, reflecting the true legendary Lotus racing heritage and ensuring the driver is at one with the car.
Evora 400 Engine & Transmission
- 400 hp. 3.5 litre V6, 24 valve, water cooled, all aluminium engine, with Edelbrock supercharger.
- Sports ratio 6-speed manual transmission.
- Lightweight low inertia flywheel.
- Torsen Type Limited Slip Differential (manual only)
- Active exhaust valve control.
Evora 400 Chassis & Body
- Lightweight aluminum extruded and bonded chassis.
- Front and rear: Fully independent suspension, forged aluminum double wishbone suspension, anti-roll bar, Eibach springs and Bilstein dampers.
- Servo assisted 2-piece cross-drilled and ventilated brake discs with AP Racing four-piston calipers (front 370 mm x32 mm, rear 350 mm x 32mm)
- Lotus tuned hydraulically assisted steering.
- Driver selectable ESP modes – Drive/Sport/Race.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system.
- ESP/traction control.
Evora 400 Technical Specification
Lotus Evora 410 Sport
The high-performance, carbon fibre components have played the single biggest role in the evolution of the Evora Sport 410. These include the front splitter, roof panel, tailgate, and rear diffuser as well as race-derived sports seats and a revised front access panel. The one-piece carbon tailgate incorporates a louvered section, inspired by some of Lotus’ most-famous heritage models, and together with carbon rear quarter-light panels help provide the car with a sleeker, fastback-style trailing roofline. These changes have also improved the car’s aerodynamic downforce by 15% with no increase in drag.
Evora 410 Sport Engine & Transmission
- High power, 410 hp, 3.5 litre V6, 24 valve, water cooled, all aluminum engine, with Edelbrock supercharger
- Delivers 310 lbs ft (420 Nm) of torque
- Mid-engine provides outstanding balance
- Lightweight low inertia flywheel
- Sports ratio 6-speed manual transmission
- Optional 6-speed Automatic
- Light shift weight
- Low inertia flywheel
- Balanced clutch weight
- Forged alloy shift paddles (Auto)
- Lotus throttle management blips on downshifts
Evora 410 Sport Chassis & Body
- Fully independent forged aluminum double wishbone suspension
- Lightweight aluminum extruded and bonded chassis
- Lightened by 70 kg compared to the Evora 400
- Servo assisted 2-piece cross-drilled and ventilated brake discs with AP Racing four-piston calipers
Evora 410 Sport Technical Specifications
New Lotus Cars
Check out new Lotus sport cars here. CLICK HERE.